Hey there future resident of Vienna! If you are already positive about coming to Vienna, and you have signed up to our website, then don't miss the opportunity to receive our Welcome Package. If you haven't signed up yet, do so now! You will receive an email with a code for your FREE package, which you can order HERE!
What is it?
The Welcome Package is an envelope that prepares you for the move before you arrive in Vienna. It contains the most important things you will need in you first weeks after your arrival.
- FeelsLikeHome Community card – This card will give you a lot of discounts at different places – club U4, bar Travel Shack, restaurant TGI, Friday’s are just to name a few;
- FeelsLikeHome Vienna City map – This map contains all the important sightseeing, useful information, such as transportation, universities, housing companies, restaurants, bars, cafés, good shopping and sport places, as well as some Viennese slang phrases and important numbers;
- Two €5 Welcome Voucher for TGI Friday’s restaurant – Which can be combined with FeelsLikeHome card discount of 10%!
- An Eety prepaid mobile card – As well as a pamphlet with the call and the text message rates for Austria and every other country;
- ÖBB brochure – Information about the National Rail Company, its tours, discounts, etc.
- A discount booklet – Special student discounts and deals, such as cheaper or free entry at clubs, discounts at gyms, restaurants, bars, sightseeing and a lot more. You can find a digital version of our discount booklet here
- A welcome letter for all home4students residents
How can I get one?
The Welcome Package usually costs €15,-. Of course, it is absolutely free for all our students. There are 3 different ways you can receive one:
- If you state on our website that you are moving to Vienna and you fill out your home address, so we can send it to you before you arrive.
- If you decide to be a home4students resident, it will be in your new room when you get there.
- If you come straight to our office and ask for it ;).